Wednesday 1 February 2012

Buses Canceled...

I have been in Gananoque ON, for three days now all by my lonesome, teaching workshops at Thousand Island Public School! The students and staff here are so welcoming and definitely know how to groove! 


This morning, to my surprise, buses were cancelled which meant I got the day off! Although, there was no sign of snow or freezing rain, there was a warning of freezing rain in affect.....8 hours later...still no freezing rain. Anyhoo, I took this day as a sign,  to catch up on school work, business administration stuff, life etc. I forget to breath sometimes and take time for myself....


That being said, I'm looking forward to returning tomorrow to TIES, to finish off what we started! Here's a little heads up on some upcoming events I will be presenting at! 


UPCOMING EVENTS:
Feb.3rd-Performing with DJ Rise Ashen @ Winterlude
Feb.7th-Presenting a Cross-Curricular workshop for the Bachelor of Education students @ University of Ottawa Feb.8th- Presenting a interactive dance presentation for the Bachelor of Education students @ University of Ottawa Feb.17th- Presenting a Capoeira workshop in collaboration with Livia Pellerin @ Ottawa's Convention Centre for the Ottawa Carleton Elementary Teacher's Federation (OCETF). http://www.ocetf.ca/media/47208/ocetf_pd_day_2012_flyer.pdf May 11th- Presenting two workshops at the Pulse Ontario Youth Dance Conference in Toronto, ON http://pulsedance.ca/ Also, check out our website @ http://www.luv2groove.com/ for a listing of all the schools we've been too and going too!


Until next time, don't stop Groovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment